Monday, February 9, 2009

**Reading List

PERMANENT

Will be edited over time

Newly found, reading faithfully!
Water
Waiting for Coloured Grey to reappear! So I can read the ending... which apparently does exist. 
Waiting for update!!! Ch. 29
About to read new update! Ch. 15
Slowly working through, a little bit iffy at the moment as to whether I like it or not :(.
Girl Talk (L/Hr)
Waiting for updates, but rereading past chapters to keep me going...

List: Beyond the Veil, Ball and Chain, Diamond in the Rough...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Water can be found here up to chapter 19:
http://hp.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=544208199

Anonymous said...

Hi there hon,

This is Scary B. I came looking for your fic stories. I thought this might be a link, instead I found this. I wanted to tell you I am very flattered that you have recommended me. Thank you so much. Recently I have been down and blue, feeling like I can’t write a thing, so this made my night. You’re awesome!

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace