Thursday, July 21, 2011

Isolation


Oh incomplete fics... I've not finished this one yet, as it's currently waiting on chapter 29, but I really have enjoyed it so far. Isolation by Bex-chan is so nicely done that I'm not even going to wait it out for it to finish before I post a link here.


Chances are, though, that I'd forget it (like I have the past few months) and switch to a new story. I'm hoping that I can hold off for a few chapters and get to the end before I fill out this review completely...

Summary: Post HBP. Ron and Harry are Horcrux hunting and Hermione has been left at Hogwarts to help the Order make it safe for the other students. Draco is forced by Snape to stay in Hogwarts for his own protection, but he can't leave the room he is given; Granger's room. Hermione is the only student trusted with this information, so her and Malfoy share the small space, and Draco tries to avoid insanity as he becomes increasingly isolated with only the Mudblood for company. Something's going to give...
Location: FF.net
Warnings: Mature, explicit language
Rating: M
Length: ~150K+
Time Period: Post HBP
Status: In Progress
Pairing: Dramione

I know, it seems like a typical storyline... And in many ways it is... But there's a good level of obsession and desperation that really makes this stand out, and keeps me waiting for the end.

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace