Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Science of It All

In the search to find some smutty-quick Dramione, I came across this story from provocative envy. I'd just read Difficult, and was still pretty addicted to her jumpy style! The stressful writing, the emotions that are so relatable, the lack of patience later on... I was frustrated when Hermione was frustrated, and angry, and hopeful, and so drawn to Draco even when he was a complete louse. It was a passionate whirlwind of a love story, and a great read!

The Science of It All by provocative envy
Summary: That clutching, awful, cold, hot, flashing, clawing, cluttering sensation curling its way through my stomach, tearing its way down my vertebrae, winding and trailing and ending up somewhere in my throat. D/Hr.
Location: FF.net
Rating: M
Length: 25K
Time Period: Hogwarts
Status: Complete
Pairing: Dramione

It's short, but thorough, almost like a story that could fit inside some of the best Dramione fics out there seamlessly. Actually, that's exactly what it is :).

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace