Friday, August 29, 2008

Claiming Hermione

I really hope I haven't posted on this story already, but I doubt I have already. 

Claiming Hermione by ilke is amazing, a great story, perfect for a first time Dramione reader. Why? Because the characters aren't drastically changed, it just draws you in... By the end of the first few chapters you sort of can't see Hermione with anyone else. I don't really know how else to say it...

Location: AFFN
The summary for this story is:
"This doesn't change anything, Granger. We're not friends."
Warnings:
Anal, Angst, BDSM, Bond, D/s, Dom, Exhib, Language, Spank, Toys, UST(?)
Rating: Adult ++
Length: 24 chapters so far
Time Period: 7th Year
How Good? Up there with Contrast! I'm having good luck finding great stories lately!
Status: WIP
Pairing: Dramione

It might not seem like being in my top stories is a lot, but literally... After going through my criteria, which if anyone doesn't know is rather particular, it has kept my interest so much that I check every couple of hours for updates. I rarely do that! Especially with how annoying AFFN is. This story is so well written, so HOT, so sexy, and just so witty... 

**Being well written (good grammar, minimal spelling errors, and written like a writer, not a fanatical fan) is so important. I recently read, well started reading, a story... something about Harry and Draco switching places during a vital time prior to/during the War. I loved the concept, but was revolted at the grammar, and just wished someone else could have had the idea. Or could just rewrite it for me... Oy!

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace