Thursday, September 25, 2008

Love at Last

The most for a review that I can possibly write is...


Oh my gosh, that was so sweet! But of course I'll give you more than that!

Love at Last by dynonugget was a short heartwarming story. I loved it, and for someone who really loves flowers, I understood it. 

Location: AFFN
The summary for this story is:
"A bench, a flower, and the passing of time lead to love at last."
Warnings: None
Rating: Adult
Length: One-Shot
Time Period: Post War
How Good? It's a spoon full of sugar is you like it sweet!
And the Smut? Um, none really. But its so sweet!
Status: Complete
Pairing: Dramione!

If you want a short fiction that can make your dreams pleasant if you read it just before bed, then here you are! I literally almost cried, silently saying to myself "It was just so....BEAUTIFUL!!!"

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace