Thursday, September 25, 2008

Silencio

Okay, stupid as I've been lately, I have read a ton of stories...but didn't manage to write down their names! AHHH, I'm going to have to retrace my steps.


But because I mentioned this story in a previous post, I can manage to get something up for right now... 

Silencio by Akashathekitty was a rare find, full of angst, and surprise. I was surprised, literally, that I liked it. So many times (and this does happen occasionally) have I passed up a story as good as this one simply because of one of my criteria not working out...or simply confused it with something else that I didnt like. I was convinced that this story had Blaise Zabini as a female, ogling Draco... I was mistaken. 

I found a link to the story on SoftObsidian74's author page at AFFN, in my search to find a new story to read. But I'm pretty sure someone else mentioned it on their page as "Dramione angst at its best."

Location: AFFN, Coloured Grey, FF.net?
The summary for this story is:
"In a whirlwind of pleasure and angst, can Draco and Hermione end up happy and together? Or are they destined forever to keep their relationship physical an above all--secret?" 
Warnings: None Listed
Rating: Adult +
Length: 15 Chapters
Time Period: 6th Year, I believe
How Good? Mind-numbingly good, if you like angst. But otherwise..just, pretty good. 8.5/10
Status: Complete, sequel mentioned
Pairing: Dramione!

This story is really good, and "pretty good" as a rating is really good. If you are up for a realistic story, that is so very compliant then this is top of the line, but if you are like me and want the happily ever after then you are rather SOL. 

This was a bit of a nonstop read for me, really angsty. I didn't really know what angst was exactly until I got through this one. And even though this is fiction, and sadly would never happen, by the end, you can imagine realistically that it did and has happened. It's just that well written! Oh, and the tension between those two...

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace