Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two Much

Alright, so I read this a little bit ago, but I hope I can review it well enough! 


In my search for a new story, I sort of got stuff for a while on SoftObsidian74's writing, as it was consistently good and...rather inventive? Two Much by SoftObsidian74 was really a good quick fix. I love Lucius, and it is exceedingly difficult to find good fiction with him in it, not as a Death Eater raping Muggleborns and such, or as an imprisoned criminal in desperation. I prefer the rich, upstanding, confident, classy Lucius, and although this isn't a Marriage Law fic, It is really fulfilling to my tastes.

Location: AFFN
The summary for this story is:
"Hermione finds herself alone with two Malfoy men, and discovers that there is a such thing as too much of a good thing."
Warnings: BDSM, Dubious Consent, Oral, Anal, DP, Exhib, Voy, Humil, F/M/M, F/M
Rating: NC-17, Adult ++
Length:4 Chapters, short story?
Time Period: Post-Hogwarts
How Good?: Really really good, I just wish it were longer! Like, there was like, one more day. 
**And the Smut?: Very hot, slow-burning at first, but its quite explosive~
Status: Complete!
Pairing:Lucius/Hermione/Draco, (no incest)

This is really a fast story, not overly short, but its quick and to the point! Although I cannot really beleive the whole business with Ron, I can understand why she does so much better with the Malfoys... Very hot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soft wrote this for my birthday! And she did an amazing job, too, I think! Glad you mentioned it here. Lucius is too drool-worthy to miss out on!

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace