Thursday, September 25, 2008

A New Order of Wizards

Alright, so also LaBibliographe's fics have been fueling my addiction too! She must have some sort of preference for Lucius as ell, seeing as most of her stories are perfect for me!


A New Order of Wizards by LaBibliographe was pretty awesome, great length, thorough... and very...absolved? It was fair, not with Lucius just pushing Hermione to such limits, and her just buried in books the whole time until he wants more. It's got great timing, and awesome smut. 

Location: AFFN
The summary for this story is:
"The Ministry of Magic has outlawed Purebloods, but instead of totally purging them, the Ministry has found another way. Lucius Malfoy & Hermione Granger are caught in the Ministry's web."
Warnings: AR, Bond, FemDom, Lang, Lemon, M/F, MaleDom, Oral, Spank
Rating: Adult ++
Length:30 Chapters, full length!
Time Period: Post War
How Good? Really really... Its up there. 
And the Smut? Hot! HOT! I wish I was Hermione!
Status: Complete, actually complete. Not a thick cliffie. 
Pairing: Lumione

I believe that the first time I came upon this story I didn't think it would be too good. Why? Because the first chapter happened to be in first person. But when I came across it again, I realized that that was just the prologue, and further on, it works back in to normal. I only have a few qualms about this story... Harry as the Minster? Who makes Hermione and Lucius get married? What on earth? That isn't giving much away I hope, but this is a Marriage Law fic. And towards the end, the whole idea with the ghastly tasting potion... that would be obviously disgusting...

Well I suggest all read it, all who can stand BDSM of course. Only then will you understand my rantings. And if you want some hot sex reads then this is for you. But, I do, literally want to throttle Lucius about his belief in Pureblooded lineage.

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace