Sunday, December 11, 2011

Out of the Depths

After having stored all of my reads on my tumblr blog, @igotafanfic, I can finally put them on here! I'm working backwards, and many will be posted on Secret Slash and Scenes By Days Twilight. Thanks to all who've stuck with me despite the long lapse! I didn't stop reading, I only stopped until I could get a set way to post these again!


Out of the Depths by laurielove
Summary: A tale of emotional and erotic dependency. A nineteen-year-old Hermione is back at Hogwarts, dissatisfied with life, and her bewildering new feelings for her Potions Master confuse her even more.
Location: FF.net
Rating: M
Length: 146K
Time Period: Post War
Smut: 8/10 
Status: Complete
Pairing: Snape/Hermione

This isn't my favorite pairing, but this is currently one my favorite writers and she's done very well! I haven't finished it, but it carries an amazing bit of desperation that her fics are known (by me!) for. 

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace