Monday, June 8, 2009

Black & Blue

The Dramione Awards

Round 5 Nominee

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Location: GE, (here)
Title: Black & Blue
Author: pokeystar
Rated: PG-13
Category: Best One-shot, Most Creative

I'm not one for one-shots, so this one was a struggle for me! There were a lot of things I liked, but quite a few things I didn't. Personal taste, I imagine, based on the fact that almost everything I read is 50K and I've formed a preference for that length. 

I liked it, didn't love it, but it was very creative and interesting... The layout is somewhat genius, but only if you understand what the writer is doing. I love the little dynamic Draco and Hermione have here... it really is unique, though. 

Pros: Perfectly betaed, great idea, very creative, pleasant characterizations, no extremes
Cons: Confusing, doesn't seem complete, to many time switches

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace