Sunday, June 28, 2009

That Ferret!

The Dramione Awards

Round 5 Nominee

"Draco Malfoy has been a constant pain in my you know where for the last six years. But now ... “Going to the library, huh? Can’t wait until 8?” He whispers softly, teasing me. “Like I said, you just can’t resist my charm.” That ferret!"

Location: FF.net, (here)
Title: That Ferret!
Author: emaji
Rating: T
Categories: Best One-Shot

This is a first-fic with a really good idea behind it, but it's not my favorite. I think it's because I'm picky, and one-shots are really not my "thing," but it was a good first shot for emaji!

Pros: Nicely written, no horrendous grammar or technical issues.
Cons: Really short, no real story (just an idea), climax? plot? Unclear transitions between thoughts, actual spoken words, and story happenings...

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace