Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Dramione Awards Round 5


Alright, so it's that time again! Well, it has been that time again... for a while yet! But now that all the nominations are up, and I have plenty of time, I can get through them all and vote appropriately! I couldn't do this with the Smutastic Awards, but I'm on it for the Dramione's! 

So yes, I must read, or have read, every fic to vote right. Right, correctly, whatever... I said "appropriately" above so we'll go with that one. So I am going down the list, (in my own order) reading the fics one by one. And now I have a plan!

I am going to review each fic, individually, but not the full on editorials I usually do. They are going to be short, really as a way for me to remember my likes and dislikes for when the actual voting comes around! My review format will contain the author, title, the fics location, the rating, the category(ies) nominated for, the summary, and a little review from me! So please, to the few people who check out my blog here, check those out! I can't really bomb through the 50K+ fics, but I shall try my best! 

This is awesome! So many fics to read, so little time. (June 1-June 30!)

This isn't meant to be a resource, Loves Dramione's sole purpose is and always will be my personal means to link to, recall, and have all of the fics I rec/rev in one place. All authors whose stories are reviewed and hotlinked here are contacted, and permission is granted from each. If an author wishes a review to be removed from my blog, I'll do so-no questions asked!

*I am in no way affiliated with the Dramione Awards, the authors and/or stories represented, or the moderators of the community itself. 

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace