Monday, July 21, 2008

** An Amazing Discovery

I have found what I've been looking for for ages... A Lucius/Hermione pairing that completes every story that I have read that ended before the "good stuff" started, or hasnt been updated in years. It's like.... Amazing, and this is a story that will lure anyone from Draco to Lucius.... 


I think it is called No Silly Wand Waving Here... It was extremely difficult to find, after numerous clickings and redirecting, and then ignoring the username/password thing, I got to it. And if I had ignored the story because I didn't have password (which I can't figure out how to get), I would shoot myself in the foot. 

Lucius is creepy, but wonderfully so. Hermione is smart, bookloving, and focused. And the fall is fantastic. You know, the fall from sane and reserved, avoiding Lucius at all costs and only doing her job, to giving into her desires and... goodness! And Lucius, he is so developed. He is true to his character, just as Death Eater ish as ever, just as Malfoy ish as ever, and his reasons for reaching out are so... thoroughly explained. It's wonderful! 

I just wish I could contact the author, which i am going to try to do, in order to let them know that I mentioned their story, and to thank them for the story that no one has managed to write yet! This is awesomeness!

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace