Sunday, July 27, 2008

**Lots of info

Maybe not too much, but it seemed alright to put that. I have been reading, a lot, but it seems like nothing is complete! Ahh! Thats just retarded. I am slowly working my way through Round 1 and Round 3 of the Dramione Awards nominees/winners.


Okay, so I have also added some more criteria in my review, a How Good? rating, and the awards it has received. 

I guess that didn't take hardly any time at all. Hm, well I guess I could update on what I've been reading.

Lucius' Bookshelves appears to never have an ending. Like, literally, she hasnt updated in 3-4 years. She got an idea to write a story called Senior Project, which I couldn't stand at first, and am slowly starting to appreciate it. I think Snape is gross. 

Severus Snape is thick, with a stick up his butt, nasty greasy hair, a gruff old face, and an annoying voice. He has never been soft, arousing, or even interesting. He's just been stiff, mean, and rude. And also, just for convention. he's evil. I cannot understand what the big appeal is with Snarry and Snape/Hermione. 

Senior Project has quite a bit of Snape/Hermione in it. It sort of grosses me out, like terribly. Hermione/Lucius good, Draco/Hermione amazing. It's that that is keeping me reading the story. 

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace