Thursday, July 10, 2008

Contrast

Contrast by TomFeltonIsKindaHot is currently my favorite story... like, of all time. It is gripping, funny, sexy, and I just want to jump out at it, like it jumps out at me. 


The summary for this story is:
"He always liked to pull out the contrast between the two of them. "
The description of this story is:
BDSM, Unresolved Sexual Tension, Violence
Length: 23 chapters so far, rather long. 
Rating: NC17

This is a long playing great song type of story. It has a groove to it, and a tangled web of lies and intensity. It's gripping, and there were so many times that I just wanted to scream at the screen. The Blaise in this story is incredibly lust worthy, but not as much as Draco... which is a change from my second favorite story The Family Jewels. The Draco in this story... mmm, he just makes you want to lay on your back and... Oh goodness.

Every girl knows they like a scary Death Eater Draco more than the fluffy sweet one. Everyone knows how Hermione must feel, secretly desiring to be attacked by evil Malfoy... The tension, the frustration, so beautifully worked and twisted. And is it sensual... There is a tangle of interesting, I wish I was her scenes... Chapter 21.... I could go on and on. 

Read it. 

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace