Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Family Jewels

The Family Jewels by Narcissa Black was and in a way still is my first favorite fanfiction. 

It seems to be never ending! It's like at 61 chapters by now... But I love long fanfics...

The summary for this story is:
"Draco is turning 17, and he receives part of his inheritance."
The descriptions for this story are:
M/F, F/M/M, DP, Oral, Rim, DM/HG/BZ, PP/RW, Pre-HBP

I love this story. It is well-written, has a wonderful storyline, and the characters are so intriguing. I say that because the way Blaise is portrayed is wonderful. He is so kind, and gentle. And the trio works perfectly. Hermione is extremely out of character but it works. 

I guess I haven't figured out how to write much of a summary without giving away the story but... I guess I can say that it is sensual, and so so intense. 

Worth a good read if you are looking for a good amount of story, but also quite a few love scenes. I swear there have to be at least twenty separate events. At least...

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace