Wednesday, July 9, 2008

***To clear things up

Before someone asks***

I have created this blog to keep track of all the stories I have read... Rather, to try to find as many of the stories I have read, and am reading, provide the information and a link to the story from this blog. In a way it is for personal use, but I really would like a few people to refer to it after a while of me posting. 
So many times have I finished a story, loved it, and then forgot to put it in a bookmark somewhere and forget everything but the plot and a few funny quotes. Then I have to search and search and ultimately give up trying to find it if I want to read it again. 
This is sort of a way for me to remember and have access to it all, remember what its about... And I reckon it will become a resource for other people if I try to advertise it somehow... 

Please, anyone, if there is some sort of issue with my posts, anything illegal or something, let me know. I am giving credit where it's due, providing links and such so... please just let me know if I've done something...

Oh! Well I don't own or have rights to Harry Potter, or the characters... or any of the fanfictions I have mentioned and will mention in this story... Unless otherwise stated. (If I ever start to write my own HP Fanfics...)

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace