Friday, July 11, 2008

How Hermione Got Her Ring

I just finished How Hermione Got Her Ring by drcjsnider and I have to say I liked quite a bit of it. It made me sort of think of how a relationship between Hermione and Fred...


The summary for this story is:
"Hermione lifted up her ring-less left hand and waved her fingers in front of him. Comprehension finally dawned on Draco's face. 'You want to get engaged?' He asked astounded. 'Bingo!'"
Warning: Sexual References
Length: 6 Chapters, 22127 words. 
Rating: PG-13
Time Period: Post War

Alright, so this was a pretty nice fic. I guess I favor more skanky stories, so once I finished it and realized that it was rated PG-13, I was a bit disappointed. But it worked out, and it was a great story. I was really excited to see that Snape was in this, and even though I really don't like Snape, I thought he was pretty awesome in his small part. 

One thing that sort of annoyed me though... trying not to give anything away, but Fred? Come on now, how about Blaise? I sort of favor Blaise and Draco for Hermione...

A really nice read, but I don't think I will think of reading it again any time soon. Maybe I am just in the mood for something a little more rough (NC-17). 

***I have added Time Period to the stories and will have to go back and add it to my previous posts... Grrr...

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace