Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Weekender

I just finished The Weekender by a_bees_buzz. I know! I read a lot, but this was a pleasant surprise. Not so slutty, rather sweet, and a really good Post-war story. 


The summary for this story is:
"Draco Malfoy was a weekender. He would take a woman out on Friday night. By midday Sunday he'd say his goodbyes. Just what she needed. 
The description for this story is:
It's at Coloured Grey so the only thing that is listed is a warning "Sexual References." Duh! 
Length: One-Shot

This was a really nice story, not vulgar, and really sweet. Hermione is really believable, and Draco is just a ball of sweetness. I don't know if this would be called fluff but it is really soft. I just wish that it was finished better. The actual relationship starts so late on that I would have liked something more to develop. 

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace