Monday, July 28, 2008

Not So!

**I have fixed the link!

I thought I already posted this story! But I guess not! I just looked over Not So! by ichi.ruki over at AFFN, and for some reason it took me a while to remember it. But I do recall that when I first read it, I was intrigued. It was wonderful, but then I think I followed it with Contrast and Tainted Love... which might have changed my brain quite a bit. 

The summary for this story is:
"Slytherins and Gryffindors do it better than Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws; they end up bound for eternity, the idiots."
Rating: Adult (a hard R or NC17)
Length: Upper 30s Chapters
Time Period: Hogwarts, 7th Year
How Good? Good Good

If you think that Draco and Hermione together is sexy, them being together romantically is sexy, how about literally together all the time? Without giving everything away, Draco and Hermione become the closest two people can become! It's raw, well developed, and complete. Well, as complete as it can be. The ending is pretty lame, I mean, if what they are is just as important as Harry Potter, and just as potentially famous as him, the writer shouldn't have just slipped over the ending like she did...

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace