Saturday, July 12, 2008

Head Girl

Today, I've only managed to finish one story: Head Girl by Jess Lovecat. I will definitely start searching for something new to start tonight, as well as find the story I read last night that I have yet to post... 


The summary for this story is:
"Hermione is witness to something that arouses her... Curiosity..."
No Warnings... but it is Angsty... If I really know what angst is...
Length: 13 Chapters, 11945
Rating: NC17
Time Period: Hogwarts... 7th year...

I really enjoyed this story. I could follow how Hermione was actually feeling, as Draco was particularly distant in this fic. 

Now that summary does nothing to explain or even clue in to what this story is actually about. Maybe it works for the first chapter, but what about the other 12? Totally not working with that summary. It was a good length, but I do wish the chapters weren't so short... Like the last chapter...

Enough with the length, this was pretty good despite some spelling interruptions. And it was quite erotic... It just makes me think, is there a softer version of the Imperious? Goodness...


0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace