Sunday, July 13, 2008

**Read a few stories

Alright, so a quick notice. I actually have been reading stories, I just either haven't finished it, or didn't like it enough to follow it completely. 


Those stories are:
Accidental Dessert by EclecticSista (I LOVED this one... it reminds me of Never Again by Em North)
Amplified Wants by ashleyfanfic

But I have just started A Dowry of a Single Galleon by Krissy. I am only a few paragraphs in but... I am surprised... I think I got confused at one time or another. I thought this was something else, and never wanted to read it despite the reviews and ratings of it. But I am liking it, and the Hermione in it is really likeable :). I have one little confusion about the Weasley brothers but... I will get to it after I've finished. 

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace